Dalsoft Random Testing package provides a framework for automated software testing ( fuzzing ); it permits the repeated execution of user-provided algorithms
allowing to control the execution by specifying
It provides a C++ class which may be used to establish code execution frame.
drt may be particularly useful in number of ways:
- means to establish input data
- termination condition and/or execution duration ( time and/or number of cases )
- reporting execution statistics
- to run the code in controlled manner
- to recreated the case(s) were a problem was detected for further investigation ( e.g. debugging )
- to study the implemented algorithm and to obtain statistics about it
drt also provides a standalone random numbers generator that allows to control random numbers generation and to generate random numbers of a various kind. This standalone random numbers generator may be used in C and C++ programs; it is thread safe, making it possible to be used in multi-threaded ( parallel ) environment.
Click this for the comprehensive documentation of this product.